Alrighty then. Who? What? When? Where? How? I guess I am going to have to prod people along on this process. So those who are wanting the be involved in the planning phase, lets get started. You can comment in the comments of this blog, but it you don't want to register, send your comments to bloggingwhilebrown at gmail dot com.
- Who volunteers to be on the planning committee ( no obligation to attend)?
- When do you think we should have this? ( I say at the same time as YearlyKos)
- Where do you want this to happen? (Off the top of my head I am thinking Denver, No particular reason)
- How? I don't know what this questions is? Maybe the question is HOW MUCH to you think a reasonable registration fee should be?
- What should be the focus? ( I say social networking/entertainment and social justice/politics)
- How long should it be? (I am thinking two days, a Friday and Saturday)